Kundig Uniq Edge Sander Linisher
This electronically controlled, pneumatic pad is spring-loaded and adheres to those delicate high gloss edges smoothly. Its activation can easily be accelerated or delayed in order to prevent rounded or damaged corners.
The infinitely variable conveyor belt and sanding belt speed allow for a perfect fine-tuning to the lacquer that is used.Thanks to its sensitivity and precision the Uniq-SL is, according to the statements of its users, without alternatives in its field.
All uniq edge sanders are characterised by their massive body, Because of the above average weight the uniq series of edge sanders are remarkably stable, even when working with very long and heavy workpieces. Also, vibrations are suppressed almost completely which is an important factor in high precision edge sanding. The oscillating feature works differently than in common edge sanders and doesn’t involve tilting of the drive rollers. The Kundig Uniq’s whole sanding unit assembly moves up and down. The sanding belt is utilised more evenly, constantly adjusting the table is needless – the working piece height stays fixed.
Combining an oscillating flat belt sander, adjustable fences, a tilting table and bobbin attachment ensures this machine is at home in any workshop.
The Kundig Uniq is a very versatile machine.
Featuring a perfect 45 degree angle
Instead of pressure rollers, the upper feed belt can facilitate the sanding of smaller components.
Extra Table with mandrel and abrasive bobbins for external and internal shapes.
For extra-wide workpieces an additional Lower feed belt can be provided.
Increased flexibility and mobility thanks to four transport wheels.
The Grooved inlet platen allows the sanding edges with overlapping veneers.
Easy handling of large panels thanks to the telescopic rail.
Semi round table for sanding curved pieces against the rubber covered driving roller.
The infinitely variable conveyor belt and sanding belt speed allow for a perfect fine-tuning to the lacquer that is used.
A special device simplifies the sanding of smaller components and glazing bars.
- Solid frame with heavy cast iron tables
- Sliding unit adjustable in height by motor up to 120mm
- Mechanical inclination up to 45 degrees without any resetting of tables (patented construction)
- Driving motor 3kW (4 HP)
- 380 Volts/50 Hz with protective motor switch
- Extra motor for belt oscillation
- Oscillation stroke programmable from 10 to 90mm
- Electrical case integrated into machine frame
- Constant belt tension with length compensation
- Belt running adjustable
- Contact guard plate
- Dust extraction by 2 suction caps
- Flexible ducts
- Common internal tube and outlet width (dia. 150mm)
- Preparation for mounting support for a feeding unit
- Openings in the frame for easy movement by a fork truck
- Belt width 150 – 200mm belt length 2000mm
- Working-level approx. 830 mm (sanding side)
- 900 mm (side for veneer sanding)
- Net weight 490kg
- Floor space 1150 x 800mm
- Veneer sanding along 2 platens
- Entry platen with integrated extraction slits and precise adjustment
- Stock removal against the elastic sanding pad
- Oscillating for an equal consumption of graphite cloth
The sanding pad device includes adjustment for abrasive grits
Complete with compensation & belt tension reduction
2 guide-pulleys with front structure for long workpieces
Manual sanding of straight and curved pieces of solid wood on sanding side
Continous graphite cloth-covered back wall sanding belt
Table size: 1180 x 325mm including bevelling fence with scale
400 x 500mm oscillating mandrel for sanding bobbins
Mandrel protection included