Vertongen Pentho Compact 3 Tenoner
Vertongen machines are all made in belgium and are built to a very high standard with full CE approval.
The Vertongen tenoner range brings a classic woodworking machine into the 21st century. The Compact 3 combines a cut off saw, two tenon heads and a scribe head with a on screen memory system allowing quick setup and easy repeatability.
The Vertongen Compact 3 can be used as a traditional tenoner or as part of a window system. The vertical spindle / scribe head can be fitted with window tooling, and with the memory function can be quickly set up.
The 7″ touch screen is fully programable and tells you where to manually move the axis / heads. The tenoning table swivels +60° / -60° and includes a 2.4m fence with digital stop.
The machine comes fitted with Leitz saw and tenon heads. Couple this to a Vertongen profiler or Martin programmable spindle moulder for the ultimate window system.
- New Vertongen Pentho Compact 3 Tenoner Latest model with new touch screen control CE Conformity
- New Vertongen Pentho Compact 3 Tenoner
- Latest model with new touch screen control CE Conformity
- Dimensions 2200mm x 1700mm x 1600mm Table Size 400mm x 600mm
- Scribing shaft Size 200mm x 40mm
- Scribe Head Motor Power 10hp
- Maximum Length Of Tenon In One Pass 150mm
- Tenoning Head Motor Power 2 x 2.2Kw
- Tenoning Head RPM 4500rpm
- Maximum Diameter Of Tooling 350mm
- Cut Of Saw Motor Power 2.2Kw
- Cut Off Saw RPM 3000rpm
- Blade Diameter 400mm
- Readings Cut Off Saw= Mechanical.
- Tenoning & Scribe Heads= Mechanical With Digital Display on the front of machine
- Clamps Manual Clamp (Pneumatic Clamp Option)