CNC Machining Center EVOLUTION 7405 Connect Package Options
Doors Ready – The optional door package
The optional EVOLUTION door package, consisting of a specially developed angle gear for lock boxes and a lock box cutter, expands the capabilities of this vertical CNC machine.
The door package allows complete machining of door leaves with a maximum thickness of up to 70 mm. This process machines the hinge side and lock side in two clamping operations. The 16 mm dia. shat cutter allows a cutting depth of up to 115 mm making it possible to cut lock boxes with different bolt dimensions.
The Connect Package: Machining of connector cutouts on all 4 edges
The macros included in the scope of delivery mean that, in addition to drilling dowel holes and countersinking Cabineo connectors, the EVOLUTION 7405 Connect also allows you to cut pockets for Lamello Clamex connectors in the X and Y directions, as well as in all four edges of the workpieces. You decide which connectors you need for your application.
The Connect package includes the following features:
- One X/Y tool changer
- EVOLUTION angle gear for Lamello Clamex cutouts
- Original Lamello P system tool set
- CAMPUS macro for Lamello Clamex pockets
EVOLUTION for Doors – Door machining for practical carpenters
The EVOLUTION door package is perfect for practical use in machining doors. In addition to cutting lock boxes, latch holes and hinges, the package provides features to mill cutouts for door closers and draft blockers. This package offers modern carpenters everything they need to produce doors. Maximum benefit in only 5 square meters of floorspace.
xcut package for optimum strip processing
With the xcut package the EVOLUTION automatically produces the required workpieces from panel strips previously cut in the longitudinal direction. This xcut mode completely eliminates cross-cuts otherwise required.
The xcut software lists all pending jobs on the machine monitor. This provides the machine operator with a perfect overview of all jobs. The strips are cut to the precise length, milled on 4 sides and drilled as required. This process ensures that the entire surface of the panel strips is utilized optimally.
EVOLUTION 7405 Connect
Above all, the EVOLUTION 7405 Connect has provisions for arresting the work piece at the rear, permitting the entire circumference to be machined including horizontal drilling operations without re-clamping. The solid design of the EVOLUTION series guarantees maximum machining quality. Moreover an optional door package, comprising a specially developed angle drive for lock boxes and a lock box milling tool, supplements the capabilities offered by HOLZ-HER’s EVOLUTION 7405 connect.
EVOLUTION 7405 Connect offers
- Connect Package Lamello Clamex connector set
- CAMPUS V7 Machine Control
- Drilling Unit and Cutter Unit as Standard Features
- Complete Processing
- Unique clamping concept
- Precision Direct Drives
- Generous Access
Unique clamping concept
Fully automatic positioning of suction cups. Automatic contact pressure independent of material thickness for optimum results and precise dimensions.
Whether panel material or solid wood: The automatic vacuum clamping system on the EVOLUTION Series ensures a secure hold while handling the material gently.
CabinetControl Pro – Perfect 3D spatial planning with carcass generator
CabinetControl Pro is the upgrade for professional use for furniture planning and customer presentation. Plan your furniture or design entire living environments. Support your customers’ imagination for quicker decisions. Present the planned furniture as realistically as a photograph from all perspectives directly to your customer on site.
- Plan your furniture in varying room situations: Clothes closets, closets beneath slopping roofs, dormer closets, kitchens, bathroom furniture, office furniture, wardrobes, sliding door closets, living room furniture, sideboards, built-in cabinets, audio and TV furniture, counters, beds, tables, etc.
- As a cabinet maker you know how furniture is built. With only a few entries you can proceed directly to the final planning stage, without any familiarity with CAD. From there it is only a touch of a button and all data is available for production. This takes you simply and quickly to the planning and work preparation stages.
- Together with your customer you plan and present their furniture quickly and clearly. You can add any spontaneous requests directly and your customers know immediately and precisely what they are getting, making it easier for your customer to reach a decision and for you to complete the order.
Extra large XL drilling head
Thanks to the XL drilling head, the range of applications and the enormous versatility of the vertical machining center is further increased. Equipped with up to 22 spindles, the head can be generously equipped for drilling rows of holes, structural and through-holes – reducing time-wasting drill changes.
Above all the possibility to equip the head with an additional double-drilling spindle in the Y direction and an extra strong spindle for hinge drill bits brings a unique level of flexibility. This allows 5 mm and 8 mm holes to be drilled in the sides in both X and Y directions – flexibility to your advantage.
Automatic tolerance correction
Determination of exact length dimension and automatic correction of tolerances for dimension-dependent drilling. Perfect optional supplement for high precision drilling, e.g. for workpieces which have already been edged.