Holz-her AURIGA 1308 XL Power Edgebander Features
Fully automatic, user-friendly feed of cut-length and coiled edging; conversion without tools. Gentle material handling with transport belts for edge feeding and light barrier for edging recognition.
Hardly any other glue application system offers this flexibility with such energy efficiency and cleanliness. Holz-her thin film technology makes this gluing system an all rounder for craftsmen and industrial users. Invisible joints with PUR glue, which can also be used in wet areas, are an obvious choice.
Brilliant appearance, regardless of material – Starting with the state-of-the-art, high gloss edging right up to solid wood edging with extremely high cross sections.
High quality 3-roller pressure unit for pressing edging against panel cleanly and forcefully. First roller with motor drive and pneumatic application control. Available with two subsequent pressure rollers. Motor-drive high speed servo-axis available as optional feature.
Edgebander AURIGA 1308 XL Power
In addition to the high degree of automation, the AURIGA 1308 XL power features fa.s.t. (set up in the gap) with 11 high speed NC servo-axes in the standard version.
Moreover the machine operates with a dynamic locking roller to ensure optimum workpiece sequencing. An optional, enhanced illumination package offers a smart LED workpiece sequence display in addition to the LED machine lighting.
Adaptive trimming blade
Full adaptive trimming blades with automatic pressure adaptation to match edge thickness and height. Your advantages:
- Always the right pressure for different types of edging
- Prevents unnecessary vibration
- Reduces wear
Automatic glue quantity control
Automatic, requirement-adapted control of glue quantity with program selection: Always optimum glue application for:
- Various types of panels, e.g. chipboard or MDF
- Various panel thicknesses
- Various feed rates
- EVA or PUR glue
- Adaptation to processing parameters for glue from different manufacturers
Automatic cleaning routine
Integrated, fully-automatic purging routine for PUR glue at the touch of a button on the control. This process completely purges the machine, full automatically, with the correct quantity of cleaner, at the right temperature and contact pressure. (Cleaning is required after 48 h = PUR reaction time).
- Best system on the market
- PUR glue always under control
- Avoids errors during cleaning operation
Remaining glue quantity indicator
The remaining quantity of glue as well as the running meters that can still be processed are automatically monitored by a special sensor in the system and displayed to the operator on the control. Your advantages:
- Operator knows how many running meters can still be produced at all times
- Professional supervision of the cleaning process
- Optimisation of remaining quantity of glue in system at time of cleaning process.
21.5″ Touch screen colour monitor with 16:9 format. High performance control with simply operation for rational machine set-up and change-over.
- Graphic user interface, all information displayed in plain text and/or graphic form.
- Programs are simple to call with program names and numbers.
- Large program memory for all desired applications.
- Individual selection of units with the functions as basic setting possibilities for nominal values, path points and tool corrections.
- Service reports in clear text.
Pneumatic Trimming Unit
For straight or chamfered trimming on thin edging; a standard feature allows this unit to be pivoted to 10 degrees pneumatically. High quality version with stable cast iron pillars.
Sawing motors each with two guides for precisely trimming off protruding edging.
Polishing for maximum gloss; for complete finishing
A release agent is sprayed on to a precisely defined area by special spray nozzles in the entry area. This prevents any glue or contamination residues from adhering. These glue and contamination residues are removed reliably by the spraying unit (for cleaning agent) in the discharge area in combination with the buffing unit.
Cutter unit with 6 high speed NC servo-axes
Multi-function cutter unit for flushing cutting edge thicknesses up to 8 mm, radiuses up to R=3 mm (standard R=2 mm) as well as 15° chamfer with automatic pivot.
The various profile settings and fine adjustments can be made on the control panel with interactive graphics.
- Diamond tools with long service life and integrated chip guidance
- Play-free mechanism for 100% repetition accuracy
- High speed NC servo-axes with fa.s.t. Feature (“set-up in the gap“)
- The 2 vertical NC axes provide for high precision foil compensation in the 1/100th mm range for high gloss panels with protective foil as well as cutting work alternatively with or without projection
- Including blow-off nozzles for cleaning sensing areas