Edgebander ACCURA 1554
Here is what the Holzher ACCURA 1554 offers;
- Waterproof Invisible Joint
- Glu Jet automatic
- iTronic for intelligent automation
- Integrated Multifunction Cutting Technology
- Intuitive Operation with Touch Screen
Adaptive trimming blade
Full adaptive trimming blades with automatic pressure adaptation to match edge thickness and height. Your advantages:
- Always the right pressure for different types of edging
- Prevents unnecessary vibration
- Reduces wear
Automatic pressure unit
The contact pressure of the individual pressure rollers is adapted perfectly to the application by an intelligent pneumatic system.
- Reduces reject quotas to a minimum
- Eliminate sample workpieces
- Optimum machining results even for continuously changing application
Automatic glue quantity control
Automatic, requirement-adapted control of glue quantity with program selection:
Always optimum glue application for:
- Various types of panels, e.g. chipboard or MDF
- Various panel thicknesses
- Various feed rates
- EVA or PUR glue
- Adaptation to processing parameters for glue from different manufacturers
Automatic cleaning routine
Integrated, fully-automatic purging routine for PUR glue at the touch of a button on the control. This process completely purges the machine, full automatically, with the correct quantity of cleaner, at the right temperature and contact pressure. (Cleaning is required after 48 h = PUR reaction time).
- Best system on the market
- PUR glue always under control
- Avoids errors during cleaning operation
Remaining glue quantity indicator
The remaining quantity of glue as well as the running meters that can still be processed are automatically monitored by a special sensor in the system and displayed to the operator on the control. Your advantages:
- Operator knows how many running meters can still be produced at all times
- Professional supervision of the cleaning process
- Optimisation of remaining quantity of glue in system at time of cleaning process.
SYNCHRO edging feed
The edging magazine with synchro-drive. With its synchronous adaptation to the feed rate, this edging magazine guarantees short intervals between workpieces and simultaneously optimises edging protrusions.
Small feed angle thanks to nozzle design – easy feeding of solid wood edging up to 20 mm.
Cut edging often has small tears in the top layer. The jointing cutter unit ensures perfect glued surfaces and prepares the panels for the gluing process. Equipped with two 70 mm dia. diamond tipped cutters with AirStream technology (Holzher / LEUCO Patent). Including HSK32R chuck. For greater rotary precision, to provide smoother running, longer service life and preserve tools and motor.
Corner buffing unit
For a perfect finishing on edging ends. Completely eliminates all manual finishing. Including plunge control and motor-driven horizontal adjustment via NC servo-axes.
The Glu Jet automatic is attached to a set-up carriage alternating with the LTronic unit as a glue application system with automatic change-over. Change-over is accomplished within a maximum of two minutes by a high precision interface with HSK chuck and CNC technology.
Flush cutting unit
High performance cutter unit for edge thickness up to 15 mm Two NC servo-axes for cutting with and without edge protrusion.
Spraying units for parting agents and cleaning agents for feed and discharge area. Anti-static, coolant and lubricant – electronically controlled by special nozzles – for a perfect edge finishing (optional).
Holzher Edgebander ACCURA 1554
The new ACCURA series was developed by Holzher for high quality artisans and industrial parts producers. This modular system provides flexible adaptation to customer requirements and future furniture trends.
With this machine, the groove position and groove depth can be set fully automatically on two NC servo-axes. The standard equipment on the ACCURA 1554 flex includes a corner buffing unit for perfect edge finishing without any subsequent work.