Holz-her SPRINT 1329 Multi Edgebander Features
SYNCHRO edging feed
The edge feeders with SYNCHRO drive. With its synchronous adaptation to the feed rate, this feeder guarantees short intervals between workpieces and simultaneously optimizes edging protrusions.
Small feed angle thanks to nozzle design – easy feeding of solid wood edging up to 15 mm.
Cut edgings often have small tears in the top layer. The jointing cutter unit ensures perfect glued surfaces and prepares the panels for the gluing process.
For perfect edge appearance and top quality, all Holz-her edgebanders are equipped with diamond tipped cutters with integrated chip evacuation as well as high concentricity and long service life. The jointing cutters have patented purging holes to effectively prevent double machining, thus increasing the service life significantly. In addition a height adjustment feature is included for optimum utilization of the cutters.
Pressure unit with synchronous drive and automatic adaptation to feed rate. Straight and tapered pressure rollers for perfectly glued joints.
- With NC servo-axis for motorized adjustment to specific edge thickness
SPRINT 1329 Multi Edgebander
Customers are continuously demanding more customization and material variety. Multiple profile technology is essential for modern carpentry shops to implement such demands productively and profitably.
The SPRINT 1329 multi is equipped with integrated multi-function milling technology with multiple stage tools and revolving tool changers allowing varying radiuses or applications with 45° chamfer at the touch of a button. The SPRINT 1329 multi reduces your setup times enormously and even allows production of small lots at any time.
Adaptive trimming blade
Full adaptive trimming blades with automatic pressure adaptation to match edge thickness and height. Your advantages:
- Always the right pressure for different types of edging
- Prevents unnecessary vibration
- Reduces wear
Automatic pressure unit
The contact pressure of the individual pressure rollers is adapted perfectly to the application by an intelligent pneumatic system. Your advantages:
- Reduces reject quotas to a minimum
- Eliminate sample workpieces
- Optimum machining results even for continuously changing applications
Automatic glue quantity control
Automatic, requirement-adapted control of glue quantity with program selection: Always optimum glue application for:
- Various types of panels, e.g. chipboard or MDF
- Various panel thicknesses
- Various feed rates
- EVA or PUR glue
- Adaptation to processing parameters for glue from different manufacturers
Automatic cleaning routine
Integrated, fully-automatic purging routine for PUR glue at the touch of a button on the control. This process completely purges the machine, full automatically, with the correct quantity of cleaner, at the right temperature and contact pressure. (Cleaning is required after 48 h = PUR reaction time).
- Best system on the market
- PUR glue always under control
- Avoids errors during cleaning operation
Remaining glue quantity indicator
The remaining quantity of glue as well as the running meters that can still be processed are automatically monitored by a special sensor in the system and displayed to the operator on the control. Your advantages:
- Operator knows how many running meters can still be produced at all times
- Professional supervision of the cleaning process
- Optimisation of remaining quantity of glue in system at time of cleaning process.
F.A.S.T Setting Technology
f.a.s.t. or “setup in the gap” is one of the major themes for efficient edging operations. fa.s.t. enables you to run different machining processes at the same time on the edgebander. For example, it is possible for the operator to switch on the corner rounding unit intelligently, without having to empty the machine for the set-up procedure.
21.5″ Touch screen colour monitor with 16:9 format. High performance control with simply operation for rational machine set-up and change-over.
- Graphic user interface, all information displayed in plain text and/or graphic form.
- Programs are simple to call with program names and numbers.
- Large program memory for all desired applications.
- Individual selection of units with the functions as basic setting possibilities for nominal values, path points and tool corrections.
- Service reports in clear text.
Multi Scraper Unit
For perfectly smoothing radiuses and chamfers on plastic edging with two profiles. The unit operates with a play-free mechanical system and high precision, fully digital NC servo-axes, guaranteeing positioning with 100% repetition accuracy. The desired profile of the multi-stage tool can be selected on a wide-band touch screen and the unit moves into position fully automatically.
Polishing for maximum gloss; for complete finishing. Standard setup.
Spraying units for parting agents and cleaning agents for feed and discharge area. Anti-static, coolant and lubricant (optional) – electronically controlled by special nozzles – for a perfect edge finishing.
Multi Cutter Unit
Heavy duty floor-mounted machine with shock-absorbing mounts and large sensing rollers for perfect results even at high feed rates.
100% repetition accuracy at the touch of a button based on zero-clearance mechanisms and six high precision NC servo-axes. Horizontal sensing with angular sensing rollers with chemically applied nickel plating developed especially for processing modern, high gloss edging.
- with multiple stage tool