A good quality, sliding panel saw with a 3200mm cut length, and a separate scoring motor.
High spec machine with electronic rise, fall and tilt function.
The Robland NZ 3200 is a quality Woodworking Panel Saw. The machine features a cutting length of 3200mm (3800mm option is available) and a cutting length of 1525mm. The scoring unit is standard with a 120mm blade (20mm bore) and the main blade is 400mm (30mm bore) with maximum cutting depth of 125mm driven by a 7.36kW motor (9.2kW option).
Standard features include power rise, fall and tilt of main saw blade and scorer. Mitre cross cut fence, extra support table & fence, mitre fence and woodclamp on sliding table.
- Diameter saw blade and bore: 400 x 30
- Cutting depth at 90 / 45: 125mm / 95mm
- Blade rpm: 3000/ 4000 / 5000
- Main Motor: 7.36kW (9.2kW option)
- Sawblade tilting: 90 – 45
- Cutting width parallel fence: 1525mm
- Cutting length 3200mm (options 2500mm/3800mm)
- Dimensions cast iron table: 885mm x 700mm
- Dimensions sliding table: 3200 x 420mm (option 3800mm)
- Dimensions cross-cut table: 1420 x 650mm
- Length cross-cut table: 1420 x 650mm
- Scoring blade diameter: 120 x 20mm bore at 8200 rpm
- Scoring blade cutting depth 3.5mm, motor power 1.3kW
- Dust suction ports: 120 + 100mm