Maggi GT800 CNC Boring Machine
The GT800 is the CNC machine with boring from above best suited for carpentries that require maximum flexibility, high-quality end products and best accuracy.
- Head unit made up of independent spindles with 32mm interaxis.
- High-precision mechanical side reference
- Brushes on the working table to avoid the storage of dust and shavings
- Panel movement with vacuum suction cup
Software & Hardware
- 7″ Touch Screen (optional 12″) with USB port
- Maggi Custom Software
- Linux operating system
- Store up to 1,000 working programs
Maggi customised CNC software with touch screen for extremely simple, quick and graphically intuitive parametric programming.
Drilling from above means having all reference points on the lower side of the panel. All possible errors will be hidden inside the cabinet.
The configuration of the head-unit allows the execution of all the operations on the panel in one work cycle, thus reducing the set-up time to zero.
- 12″ Touch Screen
- Panel edge reader
- Saw blade Unit
- “SMART” Boring with 1,7KW
- Office software