Maggi Single Head Boring System 29
Innovative and effective tool-locking system that allows quick fastening of the drills directly on spindles No need for chucks: You save money and time Drills are more steady and precise.
Fast drill assembly: this device reduces by 90% the stroke of the boring head with regard to the different length of the drills; and consequently speed up the working cycle.
- Rear fence max stroke 300 mm for automatic match of two wooden panels both in horizoantal and veartical position
- Fitted to install dust collection system
- Front electical drives according CE safety regulations with no voltage release magnetic switch protecting the motor (volt 2.4), emergency safety device
- Main switch can be locked
- Working table made in cast iron and MDF antiscratch
- Patented Spyral System, device for programming and boring depth adjustment
- N°2 patented safety clamps
- Pneumatic head-rotation from 0° to 90° with lock and stop reference in any position
- Adjustable fences on the table with digital counter for decimal shifting adjustment
- Digital counter (decimal) for regulation for adjustment of drills-height from the table
- Fixed stops for hinges at 37 mm
- Device to automatically change the vertical and horizontal boring depth (7 mm)
- Aluminium fence 1.500 mm with 2 stops
- Reference fence for exact setup of stop on
- Aluminium fence 3.000 mm with 4 stops
- Long fence 704 mm
- Fence extention 1000 mm
- Reference fence for rear fence parallelism
- Extra stop for aluminium fence 500 mm
- Stop reference pin for line boring
- Fences for boring of frames at 45° and 90°
- Special block to lift the clamps up to 140 mm top
SIDE REFERENCE FENCES
Adjustable cast iron fences on a metric scale thanks to a magnify glass and nonius.
PATENTED SPIRAL SYSTEM
Device for boring depth adjustment, allowing an easy and quick set-up on a millimetric scale according to the different drill lengths.
PNEUMATIC HEAD ROTATION
With lock and stop reference from 0° to 90° at any angle.