Maggi Single Head Boring system 35
A well built, easy to use in line boring machine that can be equipped with either 21, 23, 29 or 35 spindles. As standard the machine is fitted with a cast iron work table, pneumatic inclination of the drilling head between 0 to 90 degrees and adjustable table fences for component positioning.
PATENTED SPIRAL SYSTEM
Device for boring depth adjustment, allowing an easy and quick set-up on a millimetric scale according to the different drill lengths.
SIDE REFERENCE FENCES
Adjustable cast iron fences on a metric scale thanks to a magnify glass and nonius.
PNEUMATIC HEAD ROTATION
With lock and stop reference from 0° to 90° at any angle.
- Quick Change chunks
- Aluminium made boring head
- MDF and cast iron made working table
- Patented spiral system – device for quick boring depth adjustment
- Pneumatic head rotation with lock and stop reference from 0° to 90° at any angle
- Adjustable fences in the table with digital counter for decimal shifting adjustment
- Digital counter for regulation of drills height from the table
- Rear fence max. stroke 300mm
- Fixed stop at 37mm for hinges
- Machine manufactured according to EC standards
Price on application