Holzher Vertical Panel Saw SECTOR 1255 features;
- Completely welded frame with extremely high rigidity.
- Precision cutting quality – finished cuts ready for immediate edgebanding.
- Powerful 4 kW sawing motor.
- pace-saving division with support surface of only 5 m².
- Easy and ergonomic operation for the in-and-out movement of the sawing unit
Manual or (optional) digital dimension display for setting length of vertical cut.
- With extended stop plate as standard feature for narrow parts
- Setting desired dimensions is easy and precise
- Can easily be folded away when not required
Manual (Fig.1) or digital (optional/Fig. 2)
dimension display for setting length of
– With extended stop plate a standard feature for narrow parts.
– Setting desired dimensions is easy and precise.
– Can easily be folded away when not required.
Functional control panel at eye height
guarantees simple operation.
– Digital dimension display for horizontal cutting. (optional)
– Precise dimensional adjustment even for top-most horizontal cuts
Health and safety require workplaces to
fulfil the highest requirements. Air pollution is an important factor.
This is why the SECTOR 1254 can be equipped with an optional, highly effective evacuation system (mandatory in all CE countries)
Central workpiece support
The central workpiece support can quickly be folded out and placed at the optimal level for ergonomic machining
With optional narrow part fence to prevent
workpieces from tipping away between the
fences over the central workpiece support
The patented SuperCut pre-scoring system ensures with its proven SuperCut scoring blades tear-free cut quality (optional)
For repetitive horizontal cutting dimensions. It is only necessary to set the desired dimension plus saw blade width once. All other cuts are made with the same repetition accuracy. (optional)
With the professional OptiBase V-Cut cutting optimisation feature from Holzher you always get the best optimisation results for perfect material utilisation. Clearly arranged user
surface and 10″ touch screen for simple, quick operation and management of orders, material and parts lists. The label printer for Holzher machines included in the package ensures clear identification of all parts.
Cutting optimisation is supported by;
- Optimisation software for vertical panel cutting saws makes it easy to optimise your cutting plans.
- Waste material is reduced highly while labelling ensures professional management.
- The choice is yours – you can either import the cutting plans created in your office via network connection/USB or enter them directly on the touch screen.
- Perfect material utilisation and maximum yield thanks to intelligent software
SuperCut is the patented Holzher pre-scoring system. It provides ready-to-glue cuts with just one basic adjustment.
- Two carbide blades score the surface of coated panels exactly to the width of the saw blade.
- The circular saw blade then cuts the panel without chipping the hard, brittle or fibrous top layer.
- The result is a smooth edge for further processing.
- SuperCut can be adjusted easily on a dimension scale.
- SuperCut can be retrofitted at any time on all SECTOR panel saws.
Up to 2200 tons of steel and aluminium are used in Holzher’s own frame construction. A laser cutting unit with fully automatic charging optimises cutting steel plates with thicknesses up to 25 mm. This ensures that Holzher can use the ideal material thickness for all construction parts where rigidity is relevant.
With a nominal pressing force of 400 tons, multiple hydraulic trimming presses ensure perfect component shape with automatic material thickness measurement and pressure control.
The individual parts are welded together very carefully. Optimally designed welding equipment ensures high quality consistency for your machine.
The completely welded frames are milled with high precision on a number of long-bed cutting machines. This ensures that all surfaces are optimally prepared for later attachment of guides and equipment.