Robland NLX310 Pro Combination Machine
The NLX-310 is a compact woodworking centre providing the modern woodworker the ROBLAND precision, quality, liability and security.
The frame is designed to maximise strength and rigidity, build of a 4 mm steel plate box-construction, holding the aluminium sliding table and the cast iron tables such as saw, spindle and planer tables (weight of the machine 700 kg).
The hard anodized aluminium extrusion of the sliding table is machine precisioned and features a 310 mm wide sliding table and an impressive 140 mm wide lower beam. The heart of the sliding table is 8 hardened steel rods, inserted into the aluminium, set in a square pattern, to guide the steel bearing balls, held in a steel ball carrier.
This makes the whole system extremely wear-free, requiring almost no cleaning. Standard cutting length is 1900 mm, optional cutting length is 2500 mm. Standard motor (3) sizes are 3 kW three phase, 2,2 kW single phase, optional 3,7 kW three phase.
The machine is equipped in the standard execution with a scoring unit, driven by separate motor and a 4-speed spindle arbor (speeds 2900/4000/6000/7500). This means that even a single phase machine has got 4 speeds.
- Table surface – When machining large panels, the table surface is determinating, with the NLX-310 you have a major advantage.
- Excentric woodclamp – The mitre fence and stop on the sliding table is equipped with an excentric woodclamp. Exact angles can be set and secured.
- Spindle – Standard spindle diameter is 30 mm (optional 50 mm or 1 1/4 “), the working length is 125 mm, the up-and down stroke is 140 mm. The max. tool diameter which can be lowered under the table surafce is 180 mm, the spindle is, for changing tools purposes, locked with a lever.
- The upper spindle arbor protection and woodpushers assure optimal safety.
- Setting the height – Setting the height of the thicknessing table is easy and simple, the travel up/down is 230 mm
- Morticer – The morticer, easy and simple to detach, is operated by 2 detachable levers and is equipped with a 2-jaws chuck 0/16 mm.
Handwheel with integrated analogue read out for thicknesser height.
When machining large panels, the table surface is determinating, with the NLX-310 you have a major advantage.
The mitre fence and stop on the sliding table is equipped with an excentric woodclamp. Exact angles can be set and secured.
The large, hard anodized, jointer fence makes edge planing easy. Thanks to its special swivel-support bracket, the fence sets at any angle without a gap between the fence and the table surface.
Setting the height
Setting the height of the thicknessing table is easy and simple, the travel up/down is 230 mm.
The morticer, easy and simple to detach, is operated by 2 detachable levers and is equipped with a 2-jaws chuck.
Very easy to operate, well dimensioned 310 mm wide sliding table, 140 mm wide lower beam. The result of all this clever design is the very high quality of cut from the saw.
Cast iron support table
Cast iron power feed “fold away” support table. No need to take the power feed off each time the saw is used.
4-speed spindle arbor with speeds 2900/4000/6000/7500. Both three and single phase machines have now the 4-speed spindle.
“TERSA” cutter-block with 3 reversible knives, provides quick precise setting of the knives.
The safety hood enables you to execute in all safety all tenoning work and makes your machine even more versatile.
The tenoning table is made of grey cast iron and is equipped with a anodized 1450 mm long sturdy fence.
Standard spindle diameter is 30 mm, the working length is 120 mm, the up-and down stroke is 140 mm.